Monday, December 21, 2009

Online Horoscope Matching When First Impression Went Wrong - That Guy Is Chatting With Me These Days?

When first impression went wrong - that guy is chatting with me these days? - online horoscope matching

Hello
and interesting time in my history. This guy started chatting with me. It seems that not speak to me at first, but he is impressed with my general profile. Said yesterday that he wanted me to talk on the phone, and I would be a close friend, but not interested in marriage, because he looks, etc. I think the game is unique horoscope and he wants me to keep on search for an ideal partner. I have it clear to him that I have no relations before marriage, etc., so that it can be a casual friend. But he said he wants a good friend ...
by the way he lives in the United States, and Indians are working abroad ..
do u an opportunity to see that this will lead to MRG, or if I lose my time with him ...

No comments:

Post a Comment